Do you ever struggle removing tough soap scum off your shower walls, sinks, faucets or tubs? I have tried many different cleaners that didn’t work or keep their promise. Therefor, I decided to make my own soap scum cleaner! I use this cleaner on my shower glass, bathroom sinks and faucets because it is so amazing! Using this cleaner on marble will cause etching (creates a dullness in the finish) so I recommend keeping it away from your marble 😉
24 oz. apple cider vinegar
1 TBSP concentrated dishwashing liquid
- Fill Squirt bottle to the 24 ounce line (Shown below)
- Add 1 TBSP of concentrated dishwashing liquid.
- Stir mixture (don’t shake).
- Spray on soap scum and scrub with a Scotch bright scour pad (must use a scotch bright pad).
- Rinse the solution off and you’re done. 🙂