- 1 jar of roasted salsa verde (15.7 oz)
- 1 can black beans (15 oz) (rinsed and drained) *NO/LOW SODIUM*
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 can mild Rotel (10 oz) (drained)
- 2 cups freshly grated Colby jack
- 5 cups chopped chicken fajita
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 mashed avocado
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 8 x 11.5 x 2 pan place half of the jar of salsa verde on the bottom evenly.
- Top salsa verde with half of the chicken then place all of the black beans on the chicken.
- Add first layer of tortillas (4 tortillas-one in half).
- Top tortillas with 1 cup of cheese, then add second half of chicken and other half of salsa verde.
- Layer last 4 tortillas over salsa verde, then pour the can of enchilada sauce over followed by Rotel and topped with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover with non-stick aluminum foil (non stick side facing cheese) and cook for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
- Let cool, top with fresh mashed avocado and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.
Around 386 calories per serving! 🙂