- 3 Chicken breasts (trimmed and sliced about 1/2 inch)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced) (can be half of a red pepper and half of a green one) *pictures above are shown without bell peppers
- 2 TBSP canola oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix oil, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Add chicken, onion and bell pepper.
- Toss until the chicken, onion and pepper is fully coated.
- Let marinade for 30 minutes.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Let cool and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.